Access CodesAlong with giving our promo code system a facelift, we've also added access code functionality. Access codes allow you to create ticket types that are only visible to certain attendees with a particular access code. Think of it as a secret password for your guests. How can this be used?
- Pre-sale tickets prior to publicly launching your ticket sales
- Special membership pricing for your events
- Allow vendors, sponsors, speakers, or volunteers the ability to register for your event to better track attendance
- Password-protect your private event
Referral CodesYou can now track referrals through creating codes as well. This is a no-brainer when determining what marketing channels are bringing in the most money for your event. How can this be used?
- Attribute ticket sales to your online advertising campaigns
- Give a referral link to your event's sponsors and monitor the traffic they bring in
- Use a referral link to track print advertising (flyers, newspaper ads, etc.)
- Manage your street team's marketing efforts by assigning each of them an individual code to use
Other Awesome Stuff
Email Notifications For Ticket SalesChecking ticket sales is one of the most habitual tasks done through Ticketbud. Seeing how many tickets have been sold to your event is strangely addicting. To feed your addiction, you can now setup email notifications for you and your organization. Via the Invite Collaborators tab, you can share daily sales emails to other email addresses as well as yourself. This will trigger a once-a-day email with daily and total ticket tallies. Via My Account, you can also choose to receive an email notification every time a ticket is sold.
Beautification of the event pageWe hope to never run into the situation where all Ticketbud events look the same. That's just plain boring. As a preventative measure, we've tweaked our CSS editor and added the ability to upload a background image. We immediately saw an uptick in great looking event sites once releasing background images. Through updating our CSS editor you can see the edits you make in real-time. Designing your event site on Ticketbud should be super efficient to do now.