Protect Your Event.
Ticketbud has integrated event cancellation protection through Event Protect.
Event Protect has developed the industry standard in event cancellation protection for ticketing platforms. In addition to proving global event protection coverage for ticketing platforms, Event Protect works with venues, events, and sports teams to reduce the financial liabilities due to event cancellation.
In the event of a qualifying event cancellation, ticket holders complete a secure online refund form which enables Event Protect to process refunds directly. Event Protect deals with the event organizer and ticket holder on behalf of Ticketbud including managing the claim with the insurance provider and distributing refunds to ticket holders.
Ticketbud is connected to the the Event Protect platform via secure API which enables all transactions to be underwritten by a panel of A-rated insurers in real-time. This allows for the full value of the transaction to be insured, including processing fees, booking fees and taxes.
What is covered?
Some examples for cancellation include, but are not limited to:
- Adverse weather conditions for indoor events
- Adverse weather conditions for outdoor events
- Cover for transport delays
- Key supplier failure
- Any major incident deemed a health & safety risk
- Mechanical failure or breakdown of key equipment
- Unknown works being carried out by builders or contractors at the venue which renders it or its facilities unusable
- Cancellation or revocation of Licence or closure of event for health & safety by local authority